- Your final assignment for this class will be a Personal Reflection Narrative and E-Portfolio that you will post as your final blog post, which will be titled “ENGL 104 WRITING PORTFOLIO.
You will be analyzing your writing and personal writing process, with a focus on how you have grown and developed this semester. The narrative will address 3 separate issues, each with their own focus.
This narrative will be followed by the attachment of 2 of your strongest essays from this semester
Points Available: 100pts
Due Date: This assignment MUST be completed by MIDNIGHT prior to our final exam time. To turn it in you need to email me a link to your Personal Blog/Eportfolio by the assigned time. Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to post by Midnight will result in 50% grade reduction.
- You must also submit a Hard Copy Portfolio in a clean folder on our Final Exam Day (Monday, May 7th @10:00AM)
- Your Name
- Your Z-ID
- ENGL 104 McCORD
The Folder MUST include:
Left Hand Pocket
- The Graded Copies of EVERY Written Assignment
- Rough Draft of Your Research Paper (w/ peer comments)
Right Hand Pocket
- A Hard Copy of Your Reflection Essay and Introductions
- Your 2 Revised Essays
- The Final Draft of Your Research Paper